Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Welcome


Let me just start by thanking every fire, police and medic out there doing this job day in, and day out. It certainly takes a special breed to be able to be in this line of work.
The future postings will be primarily about firefighting, and it will range from my everyday experiences to the things that are going on and around the fire service. To give a little background of myself, I'm a seasoned firefighter of about +10 years; several volunteer but mostly while I was active duty in the Air Force. Many say once involved in the fire service, it becomes an infection and grows on you...I have to whole heartedly agree. I'll try to keep postings "rated G", but we all know the fire service is no where near rated G. Thanks again, to all that read this blog...

No comments: